Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I get the Pads-Perform tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'd like to convert some older pads .job files for use with more recent software (haven't decided exactly which yet).

Some are quite old version PADS-PCB ver 3.3 for which we still have & run the software in a Virtual PC, and others are only slightly newer but not sure of the version.

I have found that PADS-PERFORM is capable of reading & saving as an intermediary for Pads-PowerPCB. Does ANYONE know where I could obtain PADS-Perform to carry out the conversion? There are a number of files and I don't know which are which yet (is there anyway of telling what the versions are? - I couldn't see anything using a hex editor).

I don't particularly want to send all the files anywhere for a conversion just yet as I would rather play around with them myself first if possible.

Does anyone know where PADS-PERFORM might be available?

Thanks & regards,

Jeremiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back