Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I get basic information about IC layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toton

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Layout basic Info

Hi,

Is there any place/book where I can use to get basic IC layout knowledge?

Thanks,
Samy

Layout basic Info

The art of analog layout

analog layout basic

Re: Layout basic Info

Plz check this

hello

In M.S. RAMAIAH college of advanced studies they offer one month duration course (MTP-MODULAR TRAINING PROGRAM) . it cost aroun 5,000 to 8,000.

One month is quit sufficeint to learn the layout and TOOl provided is TANNER.
If u learn tanner cadence is easier to learn. How ever their is student version of Tanner avaiable to learn the basic CMOS DESIGN like simple gates.

And for as book : CMOS IC LAYOUT by DAN CLEIN.

check out analog design by RAZAVI,

DIGTAL DESIGN BY KANG,

to go icmaskdesign.co.uk for courses. Ive just done the analogue advanded course and they do a basic course. Very good cost 2500 euros.

Layout basic Info

You just simply run the search engine top right corner in the topic lists page and will get lots of topics you interested!

You can use data book of any IC family, i.e; TTL, CMOS for this purpose. this will provide you the basic layout of IC and inside and functionang in block.

i have sended the some anlog materila in this if need download make use it

Layout basic Info

you can also refer fundamentals of VLSi by Neil weste it's a good book to understand the funda's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back