Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can i find the file <complex.h> ? (Borland C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Ragab

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
C header files

Where can i find the file <complex.h> i'm working on the borland c compiler but can't seem to find this file around
anyone who can help?!

C header files

Which version compiler? You probably don't want a header from the wrong version compiler.

I still have old BC++ 3.1 installed. I see its complex.h in the include directory.

Re: C header files

you can use C9X C compiler
it is ISO certified in 1999
It has the following features in libraries
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New <stdbool.h>, containg a typedef for bool and macros for true and false.

The <iso646.h> header from C94 is also in C9X.

<errno.h> contains a new predefined macro EILSEQ. Used to report errors in wide-character conversion. (This macro was introduced in C94.)

New <inttypes.h>, giving typedefs specifying integer types with
exactly n bits
at least n bits
the fastest (whatever that means) type having at least n bits
where n in [8, 16, 32, 64]. Also defines for each of these types macros expanding to the correct format specifiers for the printf and scanf families, as well as macros expanding to the correct suffixes for constants (e.g., UINT64_C (0x123) might expand to 0x123ULL) and for the maximum and minimum values of these types.

New file <fenv.h>, providing access to the floating point state. (To conform to IEC 559.)

<math.h> contains some new low-level functions (e.g. is_nan or copysign) as well as some configuration macros and a pragma to comply with IEC 559. Also contains new high-level functions, e.g. gamma.

<complex.h> provides mathematical functions for the new complex types.

<tgmath.h> stands for "type-generic math" and defines some macros that automagically call the right function from <math.h> or from <complex.h> depending upon the type of their arguments.

<stdarg.h> has a new function va_copy to copy a variable argument list.

The file model of <stdio.h> has been extended to cover also files with multi-byte or wide characters. There are some additional functions, most notably snprintf (like sprintf, but allows the programmer to specify the length of the result buffer) and a vscanf family (in analogy to vprintf).

<stdlib.h> has a few new routines for conversions of long long, e.g. atoll (which doesn't describe a Pacific island).

<time.h> has a new type struct tmx, which is like struct tm but contains a few more fields dealing with leap seconds. There are also a few new routines operating on this new structure.

<wctype.h> contains a lot of wide-character handling functions, including formatted I/O and numeric conversions. (If I recall correctly, this is basically what was defined in C94.)
you can find more on
**broken link removed**

Added after 2 minutes:

why can't you use C9X C compiler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<errno.h> contains a new predefined macro EILSEQ. Used to report errors in wide-character conversion. (This macro was introduced in C94.)

exactly n bits
at least n bits
where n in [8, 16, 32, 64]. Also defines for each of these types macros expanding to the correct format specifiers for the printf and scanf families, as well as macros expanding to the correct suffixes for constants (e.g., UINT64_C (0x123) might expand to 0x123ULL) and for the maximum and minimum values of these types.

New file <fenv.h>, providing access to the floating point state. (To conform to IEC 559.)

<math.h> contains some new low-level functions (e.g. is_nan or copysign) as well as some configuration macros and a pragma to comply with IEC 559. Also contains new high-level functions, e.g. gamma.

<tgmath.h> stands for "type-generic math" and defines some macros that automagically call the right function from <math.h> or from <complex.h> depending upon the type of their arguments.

The file model of <stdio.h> has been extended to cover also files with multi-byte or wide characters. There are some additional functions, most notably snprintf (like sprintf, but allows the programmer to specify the length of the result buffer) and a vscanf family (in analogy to vprintf).

<stdlib.h> has a few new routines for conversions of long long, e.g. atoll (which doesn't describe a Pacific island).

<time.h> has a new type struct tmx, which is like struct tm but contains a few more fields dealing with leap seconds. There are also a few new routines operating on this new structure.

<wctype.h> contains a lot of wide-character handling functions, including formatted I/O and numeric conversions. (If I recall correctly, this is basically what was defined in C94.)
you can find more on
**broken link removed**

Added after 11 seconds:

why can't you use C9X C compiler

exactly n bits
at least n bits

you can find more on
**broken link removed**

Re: C header files

It will be located in the installing location directory..Try to find in the sub-directory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back