Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello;
Please write Maxwel's Equations for me.

Re: Maxwel's Equations

You can find Maxwell's equations for example here:
https://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/MaxwellEquations.html

but I doubt it will help you as I guess from your question you have never seen them yet. I suppose you can't understand them without thorough math background.

(Instead of asking here I think it's easier and faster putting your question into Google)

Best Regards
Eric

I agree with Eric

I suggest that you take a look here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_equations

This is not necessily everything on the subject but should give you a good start and many of the terms used are hyperlinked so you you may find yourself going off on a few tangents here and there -- but I think that is a good thing!

Hope you find the information useful,

Cheers,
v_c

Summary
DelD = ρ
DelB = 0
CurlE = -∂B/∂t
CurlH = J + ∂D/∂t
For free space, eliminating the nonphysical quantities D and H, this reduces to:

DelE = ρ/ε0
DelB = 0
CurlE = -∂B/∂t
CurlB = μ0J + μ0ε0∂E/∂t
Simplifying further, by considering the case in the absence of imposed current or electric charge, gives the propagation equation for electromagnetic waves in free space:

DelE = 0
Del·B = 0
CurlE = -∂B/∂t
CurlB = μ0ε0∂E/∂t
This equation has a simple solution in terms of traveling sinusoidal plane waves, traveling at the speed (μ0ε0)-1/2.

Maxwell's observation that μ0ε0 = √c, relating the speed of light c to the permittivity and permeability of free space, was the first confirmation that light was electromagnetic radiation.

Maxwel's Equations

see in any emt book.
1> by HAYT AND BUCK
2> BY JORDON AND BALMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.