Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I find Maxwell's equation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arash63

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello;
Please write Maxwel's Equations for me.

Re: Maxwel's Equations

You can find Maxwell's equations for example here:
https://scienceworld.wolfram.com/physics/MaxwellEquations.html

but I doubt it will help you as I guess from your question you have never seen them yet. I suppose you can't understand them without thorough math background.

(Instead of asking here I think it's easier and faster putting your question into Google)

Best Regards
Eric

I agree with Eric

I suggest that you take a look here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_equations

This is not necessily everything on the subject but should give you a good start and many of the terms used are hyperlinked so you you may find yourself going off on a few tangents here and there -- but I think that is a good thing!

Hope you find the information useful,

Cheers,
v_c

Summary
DelD = ρ
DelB = 0
CurlE = -∂B/∂t
CurlH = J + ∂D/∂t
For free space, eliminating the nonphysical quantities D and H, this reduces to:

DelE = ρ/ε0
DelB = 0
CurlE = -∂B/∂t
CurlB = μ0J + μ0ε0∂E/∂t
Simplifying further, by considering the case in the absence of imposed current or electric charge, gives the propagation equation for electromagnetic waves in free space:

DelE = 0
Del·B = 0
CurlE = -∂B/∂t
CurlB = μ0ε0∂E/∂t
This equation has a simple solution in terms of traveling sinusoidal plane waves, traveling at the speed (μ0ε0)-1/2.

Maxwell's observation that μ0ε0 = √c, relating the speed of light c to the permittivity and permeability of free space, was the first confirmation that light was electromagnetic radiation.

Maxwel's Equations

see in any emt book.
1> by HAYT AND BUCK
2> BY JORDON AND BALMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.