Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Integral equation solver code

Fekr68

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I want to link CST with MATLAB and run a CST file with integral equation solver. I have Time Domain and Frequency Domain solver codes, but I don't have Integral Equation solver code. I wrote this code, but I have some errors.
I want this integral equation solver code. Please help me.
thanks

Hi
I attached my file. I have written an Integral Equation Solver code. I want to run my CST file with this integral equation solver code. when I run a CST file with this attached code, I have this ''Integral Equation Solver: Terminated abnormally'' error. Please help me. actually I want to have this integral equation solver code as a function in MATLAB and run a CST file with this code whenever I want. What's wrong with this code. Please correct it.
Thanks

Attachments

• IESolver.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 31

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back