Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What's the problem with my computer by window 7 system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charming Cherish

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
After I changed my computer to window 7 system,when I shut down my computer,this situation will be partitioned time appears: Do not unplug the power supply, the system updates. Previous using window XP ,did not appear over this situation?Why?

Some application is still open, and OS need additional time to wait for closing one or more applications.

Users should follow the instructions for how to use computers and OS.

;-)

while installing windows 7 if you did not disable update after install option, and the net is connected it will perform an update immediately after install at that time this type of messages will appear

That message "...the system updates..." is linked with some user actions in OS.

There is lots of situations, Windows update is off and nothing is changed in OS, but that message is show up, even in situations where there is no Internet connection.

That state can cause some running application.

Oh,I think I will check out my computer carefully when I close it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes,sometimes my computer will perform an update.But ,generally I do not like to update some software, because some software is always on confidence every time, too much trouble I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.