Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what value of RF choke should i use on my clapp oscillator at 635Khz

Dear jackammo
Hi
What kind of clapp oscillator you are referring to ? can you show me the schematic , please ?
By the way , is out put impedance important for you ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

yes sir,, but how about the value for the resistors and capacitors.
the output should be 635Khz with a minimum of 5Vpk-pk.
transistor hfe=300, Vcc=12v.. could you help how to compute for the values.. thanks

Last edited:

Hi jackammo
I think you want know how to design an oscillator , right ? if yes , what kind of way your are interested to learn ? we have three ways ! a first one is completely mathematical . and the second way is with some math and some softwares and the other one is mizture between math and some experiences . i'm using this way . and i have designed maximum frequency of 850 MHZ with this way , and vout = 35 volts ( 70 volts P-P ) . if you are interested i can help you at this way .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi again
Are you referring to something like this ?

If yes it is enough that AV* Beta be a bit greater than one thus you can be sure that your circuit will have stable oscillations . it is the rule for all of the feedback oscillators entire of this world ! so you should try to set your circuit with that specification .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…