Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What type of power amplifier should I use to deliver 1 W?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katrina

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have to design a 13.56 MHZ Power Amplifier delivering approximately one watt power. Please can some tell me what type of amplifier should i use C,D,E?? How do i go about design it.. any website any paper will be great help.:D

Re: power amplifier

katrina said:
i have to design a 13.56 MHZ Power Amplifier delivering approximately one watt power. Please can some tell me what type of amplifier should i use C,D,E?? How do i go about design it.. any website any paper will be great help.:D

That would mainly depend on what sort of modulation the amp is going to pass

Class A. AB, AB1 for example being linear, is good for most modes including SSB
if strictly a FM signal then you could use Class C

give a bit more info on your requirements

Dave
VK2TDN

Re: power amplifier

I have basically make a power amplifier to help power certain device which to be implanted inside the body. it should be in the ism band (13.56 Mhz) and i need a power of around 1 watt. I am confused which power should i use .. either C or D or any higher one. please have look at the attached picture i have to make power amplifier the place PA is wriiten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back