Status
Not open for further replies.

osa1313

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

If you are talking about the .asm files, MPLab from Microchip will open them. You can also open an asm file in a text editor, such as Notepad. The compiled files, e.g., .h extension, can also be opened in a text editor. If those are not the files you mean, please just cut and paste the extension(s) , so we don't have to guess.

John

Hi i would like to open all of the files as i need them all.

In "3D_led_Globe_with_animations" folder, all files (except *.obj) can be opened by a text editor. It is about a project for AVR family. The obj file is needed for the make process.

The *.lay file in the folder "3D_Globe"is not a text file and new to me

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Yes but when i open the files with a text editor they don't show me anything just text and numbers.

I see...
We may say, they form the sofware part of a project... they are useless without their appropriate hardware... any idea?

Yes with text i can't do anything i found out that .lay can opened by sprint layout this was the most needed part but now i need the code to program the attiny13.

Don't you think it could be the "32LED_animation.obj" itself? In this case, the remained files are for those who like updating the program in a way or another.

Added:
I openned it with HDD Software Free Hex Editor Neo (Free Edition)

hddsoftware.com

It has header texts, so I am not sure if it is really made for programming the MCU... sorry I am not familiar with AVR make ... I write direct assembly programs for C51 MCUs.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…