What is the input capacitance of JFET at 150 Mhz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVenky

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have some few doubts and I want you to clear those.

I want to know the input parasitic capacitance of JFET at 150 Mhz ( the jfet I am using is J460).

Also I want to know the resistances for biasing the jfet in CS configuration.

One more doubt. I want to calculate the parasitic inductance of a wire at 150 Mhz.

Thanks in advance.

google it
ALL Transistors Datasheet
if u dont know the inductance apply a sine wave to coil thru different resistors and check voltage and current on resistor then u can calulate having z the induction
there is plenty of info on google
good luck

liked your ...human brain.. sheerlock.. so ill let u do some work your self before handing it all to u.

I saw the datasheet. It's at some other frequency. I want to know the capacitance at this frequency.

Dear iVenky
Hi
The input capacitance of a transistor , will not change with frequency , it's xc will change by changing the frequency . it's capacitor , with changing at amplitude will change ( one of effects of miller ).
Respect
Goldsmith

Dear iVenky
Hi
The input capacitance of a transistor , will not change with frequency , it's xc will change by changing the frequency . it's capacitor , with changing at amplitude will change ( one of effects of miller ).
Respect
Goldsmith

Okay do you have any idea about my other questions?

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

Please tell me the biasing resistor values of the JFET in CS mode.

It's urgent.

Dear iVenky
As dselec said it is not easy at that frequency . and is i know , the frequency response of a CS amplifier is not good . so try CG and CD arrangements . by the way , why you want design a class A amp for your aim ? as i know , at this frequency , the class C or the other class , are more useful .
Best Wishes

Okay. It's CG. Now tell me the biasing resistance values.

Thanks in advance.

Didnt u see my link ?
it says r1 and r2 must be on your choice according to what current u need and vgs of your transistor.

Reactions: iVenky

iVenky

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…