Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the hot domain of the future in EDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry singh

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,

i want to know about, which is the hot domain in EDA in the future, to learn. please let me know.

Thanks
Harry

Re: EDA general question

Every Dmain has its own significance in learning. choose the ones in which your course of study is covered.

All the best. This is a very good site to improve your knowledge in all ways.

Every Dmain has its own significance in learning. choose the ones in which your course of study is covered.

All the best. This is a very good site to improve your knowledge in all ways.

Thanks Pranshant, I have an interest in design entry i.e verilog, VHDL frontend part. What are the companies scenario today about it.And how can i plan to be a good design engineer in it.

thanks
harry

You have a better scope in the vlsi front end design. You can view posts related to this in "Digital design n programming" of EDA home page section. Let me know what tools you are familiar with.

I am familiar with RTL-compiler(cadence), model-sim(mentor), NC-SIM(cadence), Confermal LEC(cadence). Please help me to find the jobs on that

Its good to know the tools you learnt. You have a number of VLSI companies in Noida. Did u finish your graduation course?

yes. is there any opening here in NCR

Dont know. Register yourself in naukri and keep trying. I am a PG student who got placed recently and about to join Wipro VLSI. All the best

I am not sure whether you are still looking for job. Physical Design always has openings.

the point i want to stress is that you are in the right place in the right time you have followed your dream till now and wish you well to continue in your future placement

many openings are now available just find yourself in a place you really wanna be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back