Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the graybox view from gds2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrushitha

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gdsii

what is graybox view from gds2.

if i give gds2 to libgen which information it takes from gds2.

thanks

gdsii

For example std cell contains nwell, poly, metal layers, pimplant and nimplant right ? so these kind of information is present in gds2 but when u do asic design in soc encounter or magma these ur std cel is like a frame view not cell view...

And when u give gds2 to libgen wt happens is it takes the internal information like the metallayer of a macro or std cells and calculate the power grid view that is detailed power grid view
Hope it is clear for u if u still have any doubt then ask me
Bye take care

Added after 26 seconds:

For example std cell contains nwell, poly, metal layers, pimplant and nimplant right ? so these kind of information is present in gds2 but when u do asic design in soc encounter or magma these ur std cel is like a frame view not cell view...

And when u give gds2 to libgen wt happens is it takes the internal information like the metallayer of a macro or std cells and calculate the power grid view that is detailed power grid view
Hope it is clear for u if u still have any doubt then ask me
Bye take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back