Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the difference between Large & small signal anal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurpreet.singh

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is the difference between Large & small signal analysis?Can any body elaborate this?

Re: what is the difference between Large & small signal

hi.....

large signal modle is baisically used for explaining the signal which significantly change the bias point and if we have a very small changing signla(in respect of amplitude) then we call it a small signal modle which is an opproximation of large signal modle around tht operating point...........

for better understanding

refer : Design of Analog CMOS ckt by rajavi......page no. 33

what is the difference between Large & small signal ****

Hi friend..

I have raised the same question.Let me give you that link so that it will be useful to you..

Cheers
santom

Re: what is the difference between Large & small signal

hi,
In large signal analysis basically we will calculating the dc operating points. in small signal analysis we will calculating the small signal parameters i/p and o/p impedance and its transfer functions.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back