Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the best software for VHDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notepad! :D

Regards,

Pld4me

baseline 10.2 for beginner.
modelsim for advance user.
i think so :D

i think that the Mentor FPGADV 7.0 is very good

Xilinx ISE i guess...

hey
Xilinx ISE is good.Its quite a heavy software as compared to many others but then thats a small price paid for advantages like graphical input testbench and performance.

Regards
tronix

commercial tools like: VCS,NC,MENTORS MODELSIM

I guess it really depends on how deep is your pocket. However for me Xlinix ISE Webpack is something that is great however it has its fair shair of bugs. Currently I am using it with Spartan 3, and it is releatively easy to use that quite straightforward with excellent support from Xlinix however if you are richer I guess proably can consider Modelsim for the simulation part.

can anyone provide me modelisim software and baseline software for me

xilinx ISE......
for simulation modelsim
nd for synthesis..leonardo Spectrum

I think Altera.. I am using this software and it can be download for free from its website. Licence file is also available freely..

Xlinx ISE and other Altera Quatus II are vender dependent tools....

Active HDL is one of the good tool and now it has become Industry standard also..... It supports all vendors " vendor independent tool"

how can i mfind the software of modelsim
please any body have the the bsource send it to me

Added after 1 minutes:

how can i find the software of modelsim
please any body have the source send it to me

For asic Synopsys and Cadence Tools are the best !

Xilinx ISE with ModelSim.... easy to use and a whole lotta books for reference...
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back