Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the best Antivirus software on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Antivirus

My favorites are :

1. NOD32
2. Avast
3. AVG

Cheers

Symantec

Best Antivirus

Nod32 the best of all ..

NORTAN and NODE 32

are best.

The people who praises Norton Antivirus doesn't have enough background in the field, I believe.

My experience has proven that Kaspersky is the most stable/long term solution that consumes the lowers memory for the broadest set of features (while doing the job of course).

Best Antivirus

I use "McAfee VirusScan for Win32" to scan individual files, directories, or an entire drive. It's a simple Windows command-line file scanner. It runs only when I tell it to run. McAfee provides almost daily virus database updates on their FTP site.

I found
Kaspersky Antivirus &
Kaspersky Internet Security are the best in terms of relative speed and protection.

Hi
Norton and Avg are good, if u have a desktop firewall it gives good safety to ur pc

Best Antivirus

I love BitFender, done every thing fine.

In the mails, I get, from across the world; it seems only AVG is mentioned.

I use Linux and have really never had to bother about anti-virus softwares,

Best Antivirus

i prefer AVG professional 8
norton is very heavy and slows down ur PC. Thus i use AVG.

i have been using avast
i have had no problem so far from net but it doesnot detect viruses from the usb drive

nod32+ zone alarm very nice combination.

Best Antivirus

1. NOD32
2. Kaspersky

Rest are just compromises.

Best Antivirus

for whome prefering Kaspersky, what benefits can i found in Kaspersky and i wouldn't find it in Nod32 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back