Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the best Antivirus software on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Antivirus

i use Kaspersky it work good for me.

Re: Best Antivirus

symantic n norton both r good!!

Best Antivirus

Norton is very slow.

NOD32 is by far the best
TrendMicro is probably second

Norton is by far the LAST on the list, so bad you don't want to use it.

If you don't believe me, take a look at your registry after installing Norton.

i still use the AVG free, no problem so far

Best Antivirus

i use kaspersky again.... after try another antivirus like mcafee, avg , bitdefender...

Best Antivirus

Is NOD32 free ?

Avast is best antiviras

Yeah I think Kaspersky is the best. This Russian antivirus so powerfull to catch trojan or worm.

Best Antivirus

Whatever Antivirus software you use, it can not completely elminate viruses, trojan and spywares. Once these make an entry into your system, then formating is the best way to be away from viruses.

If you are a home user, you can use Avast free of charge. Register with a free e-mail account. The company will supply a code with one year free subcription for updating the antivirus database. You can renew your code at the expiration date.

can anyone suggest an antivirus software better for a slow pc(with a small RAM)?

kaspersky is the best .

YA...I HAVE USED NOD32...BUT SMALL RAM IT WORKS TOO SLOW...CAUSING GREAT
PROBLEM

Best Antivirus

i have used many of them like McAfee trendmicro AVG and nortan but i prefer kaspersky as the best available in the market.

Best Antivirus

I use NOD32.

I use avast and it for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back