Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is signal fading and how it affects cooperative wireless communication?

Status
Not open for further replies.
signal fading

Fading means it change in the way of weaken or decline.

signal fading

there is a good description on the internet.. the power of transmit signal is bigger than the power of received signal because of environment. It means this signal can lose of its energy because of clouds, dust and so on.. the water steal much energy.. Am I right?
there is many fading model, the main aspect say that the received signal proposonal to 1/(distance*distance). am I right?
T

Re: signal fading

thanks..but how signal fading effect in cooperative wireless communication???..

Fading is the fluctuation of power transmitted by the transmitter due to the time variant channel that exhibits environmental effects, fading is NOT multi-path (this is a famous fallacy). Fading may be frequency selective or flat.

how to perform analysis of cooperative wireless system with diversity scheme

At first you must choose how the ooperative will become. How many nodes you are going to use. What kind of thech you will use: ofdm, ofdma etc. What diversity scheme will use... Start with these issues and you will find more...

At first you must choose how the ooperative will become. How many nodes you are going to use. What kind of thech you will use: ofdm, ofdma etc. What diversity scheme will use... Start with these issues and you will find more...

hello...your answer What kind of thech you will use: ofdm, ofdma etc... i'm not really understand..can you elaborate more... tq...

please someone help me regarding implementation of coded cooperation in ofdm

Status
Not open for further replies.