Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is OSEK and why do we need it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivamit

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
OSEK

Hi what is OSEK? why do we neet it?
Do u have any documents/references for this..?
please post..

Re: OSEK

in what context are you talking about? what's that standing for? if you tell me I can search and provide you info

m_pourfathi said:
in what context are you talking about? what's that standing for? if you tell me I can search and provide you info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSEK ...lated to automotive CAN network management...

Have a look here:

**broken link removed**

OSEK is a Real Time Operating System (RTOS), OSEK is designate for automotive industry.

OSEK

OSEK is not a real time operating system implementation.

It is a standard that describes the interface to an rtos, how functions should be named and how they should behave and communicate.
An rtos can meet different levels of compatability, from the very basic, to the most complex.
The actual code implementation is processor specific.

Its purpose is to provide compatability and portability for the control units (ECU'S) in an automobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back