Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is "no convergence in operating point" in Hspice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

letan

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is "no convergence in operating point" in Hspice? Who can help me, please?:cry::cry:

no convergence in operating point

try changing from trapeziodal to gear2 for the algorithm to be used by the simulator. Hspice uses trapezoidal as default. JUst google for the specific command.

Thanks
Amarnath

no convergence in dc sweep curves at

Thanks amarnath!
Can you tell me what is "no convergence in dc sweep curves at 1.5" error? I am simulating in range of temperature: -40, 27 and 110 degree, and with corners: TT, SS, FF, but have corners no error. Why?

no convergence in dc sweep curvers at

Read the document and find out

hspice error 11

hi letan can you post your netlist and corners files...i would like to see them once before i could comment. Usually u can change the algorithm the simulator uses by giving a command , which i cannot recollect, i suggest you take a look at hspice command reference pdf and search for gear2

amarnath

**error** no convergence in operating point

Could you try these:

.option gmin=1e-9
.option gmindc=1e-9

See if it help. If it does, then read the menu about the meaning for these setting.

hspice error code 11

hi, try to change simulator option again and again to achieve convergence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back