Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What does it mean 8 turns of 22 gauge wire around non-conductive 1/4"diameter form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckling

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What does it mean 8 turns of 22 gauge wire around non-conductive 1/4"diameter form?

What does it mean by 8 turns of 22 gauge wire around non-conductive 1/4"diameter form? I never use this before?How to calculate the exact value for the inductance? Is it equal to 0.1uH? Can i buy for a readymake inductor?

Can my attached circuit works to transmit an audio input (microphone) to a radio as the receiver??

Need help..thanks

Re: FM transmitter2

It means: Take a pensil (round) or any thing else whose diameter is 0.25 inch and wind 8 turns of #22 guage wire (SWG I guess), on it, then remove the thing (pensil etc) and you have your required coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back