Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

branch line coupler 1 to 4 combine and divide

yefj

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, i have a a branch line coupler shown bellow ,from the logic we have one output port larger by 90 degrees then the other.
a second stage was connected as shown bellow so our input power will be divided by 4.
between ports 2 and 3 we have 90 degrees and between 4 and 5 we have 90 degrees.
after splitting my input power by four i wan to recombine it back.
looking at the basic structure of the branchline coupler,and the phase difference of the ports ,by what phase intuition i can see the proper way to recombine the original signal?
I have one output port with 90 degree phase bigger the the other, so when i connect to it and to his pair a branch line coupler what treatment the 90 degree phase needs to have and what the 0 reference phase need to have ?
Thanks.

1698917991323.png

1698918507116.png

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back