Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what could be the minimum frequency of digital signal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munna007

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends....this was asked to me in an interview...plz tell me its answer....very thanksfull to u.......

not vague. The answer is 0Hz/DC. A digital signal will have a dc and higher frequency components.

A digital signal can have either a constant state (high/low) which is considered as dc
or it can have any frequency when it is in a pulse/clock form.

Alex

I meant someting more like this:

I suppose that this answer is for me because you thought i was questioning your answer,
my answer wasn't an argument to your post,
i gave an answer to the original question and it was actually the same as your answer.

Alex

I think the time period of the digital signal should be greater than the sum of hold time, rise time and the tpd (propagation delay) between the input and the output of the FF. (I remember reading this in Timing analysis). Is that what you are asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back