Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What cause my designkit error in ADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerryADS

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
Now i am using freescale designkit to simulate PA.(I download the kit from it's home page),i met error show when simulating as attached.
Any friend help me fix it so that i can continue to run the simulation?
Thanks,

It seems you are using ADS2009 or ADS2009U1 on Windows.

But maybe your design kit can't wotk for such new ADS version.
Try to be back to older ADS such as ADS2006U3 or ADS2008U2.

TerryADS

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
According to Models for ADS: Agilent Advanced Design System on the Freescale web site there are different versions of the Design Kit for different releases of ADS, i.e. ADS 2006, ADS 2008 and ADS 2009 (also some older achived versions). Are you running the correct version of the Design Kit? Looks like you may be running an older version of the Design Kit from ADS 2005 (release 2005a.0806 ) in ADS 2009U1 (release 351.500).

If you are using the correct version of the Design Kit for the ADS version you are running and this error still presists then this need to be reported to Freescale as they are the only ones who can debug/rebuild the DLL as necessary.

TerryADS

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks for all reply.I also install 2009ADSU1 designkit.But can not find any compont of freescale in component part list only install ADS2009u1 kit.So I install from ADS2006 kit to ADS2009u1 kit.That is what i met error.I use ADS2009u1,how can i use freescale designkit?

Did you resolve the issue, TerryADS?
I ran into the same problem as yours while using Freescale ADS2006U3_DK with ADS2009U1 for this device MW6S004NT1 and the device is still supported. DC & SP simulation seems to be OK but when I tried to setup loadpull simulation, it will cause the same problem. I have installed the most updated Freescale kits (RF_POWER_2011_DK.zip and the ADS_FSL_LIBRARY_ADS2011_DK.zip <- this one is essentially ADS2006U3 library with a new lipstick) and nothing works.

Simulation / Synthesis Messages

Error detected by hpeesofsim in dynamic device loading during netlist flattening.
An incompatible DLL from "Visual Studio .NET 2008" has been loaded
into the simulator. This is generally caused by loading a
user-compiled model that was compiled using that compiler
(possibly for the "FSLRFPK_METMOS_v1" model).
Because this can cause incorrect simulation results, the simulation
is being terminated.

Status / Summary

hpeesofsim (*) 351.500 Oct 9 2009 (64-bit built: 10/13/09 19:46:13)
Copyright Agilent Technologies, 1989-2009.
Message from hpeesofsim during netlist flattening.
Booting of Freescale RF Power Kit (v1p5) was successful!

***** Abnormal Simulator Termination *****
The simulator has unexpectedly terminated.

Update: Update to Agilent hotfix 351.251 should fix the problem.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back