Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are things one must do for coding..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool01

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello guys

i have studied c c++ java and now i am doing data structure and algorithms for getting familiar with all the coding techniques is their anything else i must do or studying other than this .............

thank you.

after you learn the coding , try to learn optimising the code.. thats very important for the programmers... try to look through some coding guidelines and try to program as per the coding guidelines... that will be useful for you whereever you go...

learn to debug the program and identfy the flaws and improve your coding skills.....

Reactions: cool01

cool01

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
optimising the code is really important. plus what more you should learn depends on what do wish to do with it. are you learning just for hobby or looking for some good job? I'd suggest you first master the things that you've already learnt and then go for something next.

Reactions: cool01

cool01

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi i am newbie in c and c++ language, i want to learn programing language,
i buy a book Deitel and Deitel but its not easy to understand, any one give me some idea what can i do?? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back