Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the .s2p and datasheet documents of devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdmundZheng

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone:

i am a newbie in ads. recently, i have learned designing LNA in ads. now, i am studying a paper, but i have difficulties in some details. what are .s2p and datasheet documents of devices? how to obtain them? i attach a picture, and how can i get and construct the model in ads?
thanks in advance!! best regards!
Edmund

Re: help me about ads!

.s2p files are the S-parameter measurements for the device. The vendor can supply them and there are many built into the @DS library. You access them in the schematic by using the S paramter DATA ELEMENT block and then within the block, point to the path of the file. The s2p files are usually stored in the data directory underneath your prj folder.

help me about @DS!

Hello ,when I use ads to make match ,the result has much difference from the lab . I don't know why .
Any guy have some comments ?

Re: help me about @DS!

mckinson said:
Hello ,when I use @DS to make match ,the result has much difference from the lab . I don't know why .
Any guy have some comments ?

Such a question is difficult to answer.
You have to give some more details, otherwise it can be many things!!!!

help me about @DS!

I use ads make match ,the result is much different from measurement by network analyzer . I don't know why ? I use the Murata capacitor ,inductor module for ads .
Best regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back