Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the functions of debussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls000rhb

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
debussy!

who is familiar with debussy?can tell me some information about its functons which is helpful to ic design?

Re: debussy!

debussy provides fancy schematics based on your HDL description and can be integrated with simulator such as ncverilog. You can run simulation step by step.

ls000rhb said:
who is familiar with debussy?can tell me some information about its functons which is helpful to ic design?

debussy!

more time you use, more feather you will find.

First and basis, debussy allow you cross debug the signal forward or backward with the dump waveform.

And you can translate the dump wavefrom from digital to analog (support many format and radix), very usful in signal processing IC design, where many signals should be sin wave, also help you find overflow or saturation. Thus you don't need write every wanted signal to file, but just see their waveform at the same time in debussy.

Re: debussy!

Hi,

Debussy can also help you trace a waveform signal to source code. As you view source code, you can figure out which module is driving a signal and it can show you which is receiving a signal. In addition, you can see the values each wire or register in your source code are changing to.

Its very handy but expensive.

debussy!

thanks ,As wwfhm2002 said,more time you use, more feather you will find. maybe i need some time to cross the help book for debussy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back