Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the components needed for designing a ofdm-mimo transceiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedmaher40

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can any body help me about..
1-what is the components ( software-hardware ) need to make ofdm-mimo tranciever?
2-how can i put a budget for such project?
thanks in advance

Re: help for ofdm-mimo

Why don't you start finding exactly what is MIMO and what is OFDM for the begining ? Then you can imagine what are the hardware requirements and maybe the software...

Added after 48 seconds:

Why don't you start finding exactly what is MIMO and what is OFDM for the begining ? Then you can imagine what are the hardware requirements and maybe the software...

we already doing that ...but we make a proposal for the project and there is 2 main points must discuss in the proposal ( components and budget )..so we want to know only ( we work on FPGA or ASIC ...) and ( if we work on matlab or there is another simulation programe ) and so on...
Did u get my point ?..
and thank you for helping

after learning about MIMO and OFDM, you can use MATLAB software to simulate your designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back