Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Way to start work with PC+device

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgydunaev

Newbie level 1
Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I will receive the tunable lenses (https://www.optotune.com/), but I have no idea how to start to work with them.
There are plenty info in the site, but this info is aimed to professional use, so I need some basics.
I remember physics from school and institute, but I have not electronics at all.
What I must do to fill the lostage of knowledge? I need some kin of roadmap or plan.

Welcome to this forum, georgydunaev! :)

I have to ask: (assuming they weren't a gift) why did you buy them? What are you planning to do with those lenses?

Wouldn't it be obvious then, what knowledge / info is missing? Like: idea -> ??? -> working setup. Fill in the "???" gap, so to speak...

optotune lenses focus length is controlled by applying a current of suitable value for a required focal length.

it can be controlled by a PC(or laptop).
specify the model number of your lens and post your requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back