Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Water Level Alarm Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

purifier

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need a very simple Water Level Alarm Circuit. I just need to know when the water reaches a particular level in a glass. I just have a normal bell with me, battery operated. I want to use this. Can someone help me as to what I should do to make it work?

Well...I've seen that... But I just wanted a very simple one... Imagine water acting as a short between the two terminals.... I tried it but its not ringing... It works only when I attach a small steel piece to the positive terminal...

If your water is clean, it will not conduct electricity enough for you to make a bell ring.

You could make a floating ring with a magnet on a pole, and use a reed switch to activate your bell.

Another way is to make the floating device push a rod on a microswitch to activate this.

TOK ;)

Oh thank you so much... Will start analysing that and will modify it to my needs... Thank you once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.