Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Washing machine Drain pump control

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenoitR

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have in my hands a drain motor for washing machine (with a metalic wire, i think to open mechnically a small door and then evacuate the water).

I really dont understand how does it works and how to drive it.

I have find a document in chinese on the web, please see the schematic.

There are 3-wires, I dont understand why. I think that it has to be drove by a Triac (maybe 2?) drain motor.png. How to connect it ?

If someone knows...

Thanks in advance for your help,

Are you sure it is the drain pump ?

I presume you are referring to the solenoid valves that are manufactured together with multiple terminals/pipes.

Anyway, without any additional information, will be impossible give you precise advices.

Hello Andre,

No, this is not a drain pump. This is a drain motor. I think for washing machine with with vertical drum (for asiatic market).

Then no pipe, as this is a single metalic wire that manage a small door (Im not sure, but I supposed).

For example, but with only two wires to plug into the Line:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/AC-...est=201556_1,201527_1_71_72_73_74_75,201409_1

In the schematic what are the reason of switches and coil ? the Motor alone will be sufficient, no ?
How to connect this load ?
How does it work ?

Thanks

Additionnal information,

There are 2 Triacs to drive the load: one in the Terminal 1 and an another on Terminal 3, and both connected to Neutral.
Terminal 2 is connected to the Phase.

How to drive Triacs ? in the same time ? separatly ? which sequence ?
What is this coil function ?

Thank you, don't hesitate if you have some explanation...

I must admit that I never had seen this kind of pump.
The units I have dealt had just two electric terminals.

Can't you inform precisely what is the P/N of that device ?

This is not a pump but a motor.

No pipes, here the motor allow to pull the metalix wire.

Unfortunalty, Im sorry I havent any P/N to show...

If someone knows... Please let me know ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back