Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Was Walters banned from here too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioguru

Advanced Member level 7
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Where did Walters go? He was the guy who asked millions of questions. He changed his name so many times that I can only remember his name from another website where he was banned.

He has been to 4 electronic chat sites with a new name on each one (the same questions on each one) but I recognised him.

People like this get tired of doing these things and quit on their own.

flatulent said:
People like this get tired of doing these things and quit on their own.
Goodie.
He read the index of a book then asked millions of questions about the index without reading the book.
Then he asked the same questions all over the internet.

I go all over the internet and I kept tripping over his same questions everywhere.

Audioguru said:
Goodie.
He read the index of a book then asked millions of questions about the index without reading the book.
Then he asked the same questions all over the internet.

I go all over the internet and I kept tripping over his same questions everywhere.

he must be an interesting guy who can do this... internet is so big but u can find him... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back