Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

volume controller new link & diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello sir
Again here i found a link with a circuit diagram for volume controller unit
however it is dealing with a micro controller but no matter we can discuss its analog part

so please refer & tell if it works

**broken link removed**

VOLUME-CONTROLLER.jpg

It looks clever, but I don't see how this can work. Reason: a plain wire bypasses all the components which are supposed to carry the signal.

The only stage that can make a difference, is the topmost one.

I see the label 'digital ground', which means that it is a ground reference for digital signals only (not the audio signal).

With more effort, a way might be found to isolate the audio signal from the switching circuitry.

so what to do eith this design now ? should i proceed ?
what i got here is the the triggering sequence in ascending steps & for exery next step the output of previous one remain high
i mean to say

P1.0............P1.7
1 0 0 0 0 0 0
1 1 0 0 0 0 0
1 1 1 0 0 0 0
1 1 1 1 0 0 0
1 1 1 1 1 0 0
1 1 1 1 1 1 0
1 1 1 1 1 1 1

its just to short resistor & tap the value there
but not able to get what a capacitor is doing here

ya the circuit is showing a digital ground cause i gues its only a part of a very big design as we can observed it from the link given , it is dealing with a micro processor & a controller

BradtheRad tell most important for this circuit.
If this circuit works someway it gonna be a distortion device.
Why you dont use one of these cheap ic´s ....
**broken link removed**

ya sir i started thread here for such items cause some are not available as comapny stopped so

I ordered some devices but don't know if it ll reach to me to the earliest

i am having my musical show next week & have to prepare for that also , so trying to complete all these complication thing as soon as possible . .

I started one more thread with a new design please take a look . . thanks for all your support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back