Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voltage output didn't adjust in power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy134

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Whenever I'm adjusting my input in potentiometer the output voltage remains zero and didn't go higher

It's doing what is expected to do, once you are taking voltage from the wrong pin.

joy134

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
We corrected the connection but the led display 000 remains constant and didn't change

You just realized that the 'display' may be damaged, or the potentiometer is defective, or the power supply is not connected...or who knows, you still haven't connected whatever you wanted to the correct pin. Seriously speaking, haven't you got an implicit message from mine that answers can be as vague as the posed questions? In general, people attach pictures, sketches, circuit description, or anything else.

In other words we have no idea what you have.
How can we give an answer when you supply no information, other than a power supply you have doesn't work?

My vehicle doesn't work when I try to start it.
What's wrong with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back