Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recorder and player

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdwurm

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys, I would like to build a device that plays and records audio, kind of like a greeting card circuit but a bit louder and wanted to know if anyone had some schematics for that and where I could find some of the components. Thanks

Thanks Bassa,
I was wondering what you would recommend for a microphone, label Mic1. Is there some specifications I need to know in regards to the type of mic I use?

As a new user, I just tried to point you to do some web search and read the related articles for the background study.

I gave some search results on the web but not tested by me and if it is suitable for you then study that and post it with the schematic here then you will receive more responses

regards
bassa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back