Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI-Design of Non-Volatile Memorie

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekqiao

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Nonvolatile memory

Is there any friend in nonvolatile memory field such as EPROM, EEPROM and flash?
I will design EEPROM, could you give me any advice?

Re: Nonvolatile memory

I want to know too. Please help :(

Hi pyth2004,
Have you designed memory IC?

Look at this:

I am not a FLASH memory designer, but anyway I can give you an advice:
Ask your question instead of asking for abstract help.

Nonvolatile memory

Hi, I am also a memory designer about rom ,eprom and flash. I want to exchange view with you !
I am in china now.

Hi,I work on EEPROM & Mask ROM,keep contact.

Flash and eprom are different animal. they are different from SRAM/ROM, even DRAM. The very difference is Flah/EEPROM need high voltage programming source, usually 12 V, or now negative -5/+6 voltage. To design good high voltage source and how to pass it are very interesting. Memory array. decoder, sense amp are just regular design task. If you want to be good Flash/EEPROM design, you need focus two: high voltage programming source (could be negative) and how to distribute it through to the wordline/bit lines. Also design Nand type flash is a little bit different from Nor.

Does this topic die??:| . Anyone have books or document about ROM, EPROM..??thank a lot!

Nonvolatile memory

Fom said:
Look at this:

I am not a FLASH memory designer, but anyway I can give you an advice:
Ask your question instead of asking for abstract help.

The link doesn't exist.

Added after 2 minutes:

Fom, beckwang, yaxazaa, I have sent u personal messages, please check and reply.I do really need your helps very much.

For those who are good in NAND flash memory IC design please contact me.I need help~~~

is it ROM? I have no idea

xavierDAvampire,what is wrong ?you can show your quextions ,maybe i can tryto answer.

i searched all topic in this forum but can't find any useful document about EEPROM! Does anyone have materials in practical?? or give some advise for design EEPROM??

Nonvolatile memory

searched all topic in this forum but can't find any useful document

the algorithm is difficult for flash design
anyway, the flash design is complicated

I work on OTP memory (Antifuse)

Nonvolatile memory

for this design area, the main difference is caused by the reliabilty.

some changes are specially used for the reliabilty, and there might be some test modes developed for flash specified reliability.

even for the algorithm. my understanding is still for realibilty, retention or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back