Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

video transmitter,receiver ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asic1984

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

i am working in a project that needs video transmission and receiving

can any one suugest me where can i found them on net

i wanna but good one

also if there is any schematic available

noting that : i need to transmit this video for long distance

thanks for help

Hi,

Be more specific. Which frequency band would like to use (2.4GHz ?). Do you want to build it from scatch or do you want to buy a existing module ?

What is the distance range you want to cover or which output power are requiring ?

hi

thanks too much for your help

will : i will put the transmitter in a movable device(robot) i need it to have ability to walk for a big distance ...as big as possible ....i dream with kilometers (i wish to achieve that)

i prefer to use the 2.4GHZ...band ...because of low noise

will about the device it self : building it from scratch is required....but i donnot know how ............and the prices of already exist models is high

so if u know how can i build it my self please tell me

and if u know a cheap site ....it will be better

i need it just to have one channel ..........i will use only one cam so no need to any other channels

thanks alot for your help............. :D

You Must BUY A Module, And Integrate It To Your Design - RF Design Is Not For Amatures.

asic1984 said:
i need to transmit this video for long distance

thanks for help

Your limit may be the legal one. Wide band signals require high power to go long distances. Manufactured modules comply with the maximum output power limits of the laws in your country.

For start you may look at ATV (amateur television projects) for 13cm band. Search Google. They use FM modulation.

Hi,

Designing your own transmitter for the 2.4GHZ band will be very difficult. You need to have experience in those frequency and have the required lab material for tuning it.

The best way is to find some module or kits over the net. Try google.

Here are some links to such material or amateur tv transmitters :

h**p://rf-links.com/24_transmitters.htm

h**p://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=C2001

h**p://www.qsl.net/n9zia/atv/

h**p://www.13cm.co.uk/html/13cm_atv_transmitter.html

* = t

hi all

thanks too much for help...............but if there is any schematic available for this transmitter/receiver ......i could go to a factory to make it for me

it will be cheaper ..specially that i donnot need more than one channel for video

so if any one have this schematics .....and can send it ..it will be very helpful

thanks too much for help

hi

what about the schematic of a just a remote control that work in that bandwidth 2.4ghz is it easy to be made ......can someone tell me where to find its schematics

thanks for help

hi
if you want to send the video data for kms you cant use 2.4 because you will need to "see" your robot ,
in my opinion you have to do it in a lower frequence about 100 - 800 Mhz
by

hi

ok if i choosed another frequency to work with will it be possible to make the transmitter and receiver easly ..........

my project include remote control of the robot from pc ......and the video is transmitted from robot to pc

will one kilometer may be enough just for testing the ability of such thing

so arethere any schematics helpful in that

hi all

thansk for your help,...........will away from the video transmitter/receiver
i will need also to buy 2 transmitter/receiver works in different bands

one will be in the robot to transmit signals from it and one will be with the pc to transmit instructions

i may choose the bandwidth 200:800 MHZ or 1.2 MHZ(the video will be in the 2.4 GHZ band)

so if any one know a site sell them inside the USA it will be helpful

and thanks too much for your support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back