upal

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am new to RS Decoder.
Can anyone help me in finding thr correct document reading which i can understand and thereafter implement RS decoder in VHDL.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: upal

upal

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks ...looks like i need to register in opencores.....it will 1-2 days......do u have any vhdl code for RS Decoder??
It will be very helpful
Thanks in advance

Thanks ...looks like i need to register in opencores.....it will 1-2 days......do u have any vhdl code for RS Decoder??
It will be very helpful
Thanks in advance

OK I will mail it to you

hi,
i m encounter the same problem which i want to use the RS encoder and decoder in vhdl code. thanks in advance ya.

Can anyone send me the verilog code for reed solomon code......thanks in adv.

OK I will mail it to you

hi,
i need the code for RS decoder. Im presently working on RS(15,13) decoder with message bit size 4(a nibble).
Im able to detect and correct only single nibble errors, can u pls help me know how to detect more than 1 nibble error

Hii I m doing a project in RS Decoder in vhdl..I m very new to vhdl .Can you send me the code for it..thx 4 d help

hi sir i am working on a project by named "design and implementation of reed solomon decoder for 802.16 network using fpga" plz help me in guiding for code i am new to write code .....waiting for you replay plz farward me if u have code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…