Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Verilog simulation with Virtuoso and cadence tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

cipher_crypto

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulating verilog virtuoso

Hi,
I was designing a FFT processor with verilog. When I was using virtuoso tool I faced problem. My code worked well in Xilinx.
FFT1 << top module
butterfly3 is instance of another module radix1. Now I am getting error message like this "Error: Netlister unable to descend any of the views defined in the view list "verilog schematic extracted" for instance butterfly 3 in cell FFT1. Either one of these views to library FFT1_lib cell: radix1 modify the view list to ....an existing view"
I already listed this radix1 in my system....
Please let me know how to solve this problem...

cipher

virtuoso verilog simulation

hi,
I think you should use ncsim to verification but not virtusso which is a layout and schmetic tools.

Thank you linux.Well basically I need to do it with Virtuoso cadence. I am note sure what making the tool give that error msg. I am sure the mistake might be very simple.

You need check .simrc file.

hi Ecijun
Thank you. What is .simrc file? Which directory I will find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back