Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

verilog rtl handling interrupt trig n interruprt clear simultaneously needed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wls

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello . I am writing an timer counter with apb interface (slave) . At each overflow count or input capture signal , a pulse trigger is generated . The interrupt enable register , interrrupt register and clear interrupt register reside at apb slave side ? If the clear register is set (1) , the interrupt is clear and clear is auto clear.

How do i write a verilog rtl to handle simultaneous interrupt signal and clear signal , if both trigger same time . Can anyone give example of rtl code of handling clear interrupt and interrupt simultaneously.

Long time , i didnt write verilog , most forgot.

Appreciate the help .....

REgards.

In rtl, poll for Interrupt status it.
If set clear interrupt.

If you are using "arm" easy testbench, modify C-code to add an ISR routine.

Hello . I am writing verilog testbench to test it ? Do we need to consider the previous interrupt and next interrupt ? Let say clear and int trigger happen simultaneously . The clear should clear the previous interrupt and same time int trigger is set by the present interrupt ? Do u have sample verilog code ? I attached the pdf of int n clear logic possibilities . int trig is set when int is detected , so possibilities is it is set by previous int . Thus clear should cear the previous one and int trig can be set by new int . Once clear , clear the int trig , it will auto clear .

Hope can give example ?

Thx.

Attachments

• intclr_logic_map.pdf
    11.6 KB · Views: 151

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back