Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VCO Design in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

barisbaris

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
* Hello I need your help about attached VCO design question, could you help me about solution.
* As an another question, I could not find the BJT in the ADS library, is it because of me or should I import it in the library, if so I could not find any model in internet to import.

I am very appreciate about your help, my friends.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220102-185747_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220102-185747_Gallery.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 143

-The models are here, unrar the file which you're interested in and install as
C:\Program Files\Keysight\<ADS Version>\oalibs\componentLib
Also, RF Component Manufacturers have their own Design Kits or Libraries, download and install them accordingly .
-s-parameters analysis is not used in oscillator desings because oscillators are chaotic and strongly nonlinear devices. Read more about how to design and to implement techniques.
-Oscillators are not 2-Port devices, they are autonomous systems and analysis of those circuits needs heavily experiences and knowledge.
Typical VCO analysis set-up is shown below.
1641141337687.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back