Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UVM Monitor help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thái Xuân H

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have a SPI interface, it has three modes to transfer the data out on IO[0:7]. In SPI standard there is just IO[0] is used. QPI mode, it uses IO[3:0] and In OPI mode, the whole IO are used. When driver receives a req from sequencer, it drives that req to the interface depending on modes. The interface sometimes goes with SPI, sometimes QPI or OPI. And I want to monitor the tx data, but I dont't know how to setup the monitor to sample the data corresponding to the mode that the driver has used. Are there ways to make monitor works in the same mode with the driver?

Thank you!

Hello Thai,

The way you get the MODE info in driver, the same way you can get in your monitor as well. This mode info goes to either config class or your packet header. As in this case it is SPI, it has to be configured from the test itself or from the sequence
Please use uvm_config_db(hoping a UVM env)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back