Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Use Matlab to write FFT program and DFT program. Compare speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHyun

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Use Matlab to write DFT program

how to use the Matlab program to write DFT program?

Last edited:

i need help very much :'( please help me...i very bad in Matlab
here is my question..

Task 1: Understanding the DFT by writing programs using Matlab. Used the Matlab program to
a) write a FFT program.
b) write a DFT program.
c) Compare the processing speed of FFT to DFT.
d) Compare the processing speed of the FFT program you write with the FFT program available in matlab. Which one is faster? Give the reasons for it.

Why not just ask the lecturer for the answers? That will save the bother of actually downloading any code or bothering to write any.

This is clearly homework, and it would be far better if you tried it and asked for hellp when you get specific points you can't solve yourself, and Google has not helped.

BTW, I'll give you one hint. Think about whether the number data points is going to be a power of 2 or not. That can be significant.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back