Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Use matlab to generate random input values to invoke a single program several times

Status
Not open for further replies.

shegmite

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please can anyone with matlab codes that i can use to generate random input values say 1000 different input values between a specified range for a particular parameter say distance "D" to be used to invoke a program several times say 1000 times to get 1000 different outputs to be combined together to obtain a single net output.
Thanks

generate a random number and do a %n operation to limit these values to a certain range.
Then call the function with this value as an argument and add the values.
All these can be done in one function.

generate a random number and do a %n operation to limit these values to a certain range.
Then call the function with this value as an argument and add the values.
All these can be done in one function.

Thanks for your response.What i want are matlab codes that can randomly generate values say for a distance D +/-1% to 10% i.e D+ 1%,D-1% upto 10%.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back