Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB Power supply with MJE13005 driving SMD IC identification?

carpenter

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have an integrated source for USB 5V 2A in the electric extension cord. He broke down today.
A switching transistor MJE13005 has a short circuit between all electrodes.
Transistor drives SMD IC smaller than SOT23-6 with description JT010.
The IC is connected to the Base and Emitter of the transistor, these terminals are also shorted.
Way of controlling the power supply.
The IC measures the voltage across the capacitor with the rectified voltage across the auxiliary winding on the primary side of the source.. Does anyone know what kind of integrated circuit it could be?
I also looked in the book SMD-CODES-DATABOOK-2023 , but there are no any JTxxx IC.
Does anyone know what kind of integrated circuit it could be?
Does anyone know what kind of integrated circuit it could be?

PS1.jpg

I haven't drawn the diagram yet,photo not much
VM from the electrolytic capacitor with DC from the second winding of the primary.

I quickly sketched the core of the source around the control IC.
sorry for the quality
On the surface of R2, the development was visibly burning, so even though it now has about 10K, it originally had about less than an ohm
The question is what is the control IC with SMD marking JT010?
sh.jpg

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: