Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB interface with PIC18F4550.... help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir I need a tutorial on keypad interfacing to PIC and also on LCD interfacing, that gives a cammand on it. . . i mean we can able to interface any LCD or keypad afterthat, Thanks in advance

Hello!!! EasyRider83

From so many days you haven't post anything on usb means to write and read data from visual basic 2010

Can you tell me how we can get handles of the usb device...
i am waiting for your next post...

can we get handles of the usb device when we open the device

handles = HID_OpenDevice(PID, VID, VersionNumber, Index)

is this correct statement to get the handles..pls help me

If you mean Visual Basic 6.x (not .NET), I think it is a wrong way. For many reasons.
I will continue my article some time later. If anyone interesting, please, be patient. Got many work today.

If you mean Visual Basic 6.x (not .NET), I think it is a wrong way. For many reasons.
I will continue my article some time later. If anyone interesting, please, be patient. Got many work today.

Thanks EasyRider
We are waiting for your next Post

We are still waiting for ur next post easyrider83

Status
Not open for further replies.