Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB Demodulator usin tm4c123 development board

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedGalal

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In advance I'm not embedded systems engineer , so

I have a MAX2112 DVB-S2 tuner and its circuit , its output are i+ , i- , q+ , q- , now I should take these outputs and the i2c two wires to demodulator , then to DSP chip , but in fact i'm interested in Software Defined Radio so taking these outputs to something in between the pc host and the Tuner(MAX2112 circuit) ,so I use TI tm4c123 it has many analog inputs and ADC pins ----------- my question------- is that configuration right for upstreaming the demodulated signal on the USB 2.0 port to the host pc ?

thanks in advance .

as long as you have i+ and i-. So you need to have differential input pins to digitize these inphase/quadrature signals correctly. In addition, you should have a usb module in the TI tm4c123 in order to communicate with the pc or an ordinary uart module with ftdi chip to interface with the pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.