Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB communication using 18F4550

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreejith

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
18f4550 usb communication

Please explain the implimentation of USB communication using pic 18f4455/4550. I am going to use mcc18 for implenting code. What are the things to be taken under consideration when using it? where could i get some sample codes for this purpose?

thanks in advance

usb communication

Take a look at this topic, it might help.

pic with usb communicator

seadolphine2000 said:
Take a look at this topic, it might help.
h**p://

Hi seadolphine,

From the link given by you, i noted the point that 18f can be used only as a peripheral without external components.
However i want to use pic 18f4550 to connect to PC and transfer some status information and images to PC from the PIC and display it there, also from PC we could be able to send some data which can be used for controlling some devices.

Is it possible to use PIC in such a way, in peripheral mode. If possible how? Please help me friend!!!

Thanks in advace.

Status
Not open for further replies.