Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB communication from PIC 16F877

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will be a good idea with PC18F4550, beside I didn't hear about a USB video class firmware for PIC18F4550, i would recommend you to check TI DSP products or another DSP based solutions.

Hi,
How did you achieve 12Mbps speed in PIC18f4550?I have implemented the USB serial protocol. But not not getting that speed. I am getting only 2k. What it is happening please reply.

Thanks.

Are you trying to achieve real-time communication? I do not think it is possible to achieve real-time communication using USB. When it comes to real-time communication, the maximum achievable speed would be 1000 samples/s under a real-time operating system. Please note that Windows is not a real-time operating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.