Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronic Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Register Log in

Urgent:fastest and most secure crptographic algorithm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jskemb

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

I am workin on a small project where i need to use the fastest and the most secure cryptography algorithm for a small microcontroller.Its for secure data(text) communication between a client and server.

Have gone through a lot of the common ones like RSA,AES,blowfish etc. but have not managed to finalise which im gonna use.

If any ones worked on anythin like this before do get back to me as to which one is better and why.Also would like to know which one is the latest to be used.Do attach some valuable links too.
Thanks and regards,

jskemb

aospinas

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
more secure

use Symmetric Cryptography(secret key cryptography...fast) and Asymmetric Cryptography(sharing key)

enjoy

jskemb

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
thanks for the prompt reply but which specific algo is good...or a hybrid is a better option?

tareq_mbrok

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
jskemb said:
thanks for the prompt reply but which specific algo is good...or a hybrid is a better option?

dear you can use AES is mor simple and non intensive for your h/w
then use blowfish

Added after 2 minutes:

tareq_mbrok said:
jskemb said:

dear you can use AES is mor simple and non intensive for your h/w
then use blowfish

pleas i want to do this project but for rsa and elgamal algo if you have aprper too pleas help me
my email is tareq_mbrok@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor